Adapted from Van Camp's Kidney Bean Can
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 6 ounce(s) can tomato paste
- 1 28 ounce(s) canned tomatoes, undrained, chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 med green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- 1 15 ounce(s) light or dark kidney beans, undrained
- 1 MED Onion, chopped
- In 3 quart saucepan, combine ground beef (turkey), onion and green pepper. Cook over medium heat until beef is browned, drain. Add tomatoes, corn, beans tomato paste, chili powder. Bring to boil. Simmer 50 to 60 minutes or until flavors are blended. Serve with sour cream and green onions if desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DniceTPA09 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note