Chiles Rellenos Quiche
- All Natural PAM Original Cooking Spray
- 2 (4-ounce) cans diced green chiles, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese With Peppers
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup BISQUICK Original All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle green chiles, Cheddar cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese evenly into baking dish.
- Beat milk, baking mix, and eggs at low speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in ricotta cheese; spoon mixture evenly over chiles and cheeses in baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch