- 2 cups unseasoned hot cooked long-grain white rice simmered in water
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- calories 140
- fat 3.7 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- sodium 122 mg
How to Make It
Start with hot cooked rice simmered in water. Combine sambal oelek, olive oil, cumin, coriander, kosher salt, and minced garlic; stir mixture into rice.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.