Chile 'N Cheese Roll-Ups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 ounce(s) Ortega green chilis chopped
- 2 ounce(s) pimientos chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green ionions chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) black olives sliced
- 4 6" flour tortillas
- Blend all ingredients together. Spread 1/2 cup of mixture on each tortilla. Roll in jelly-roll fashion. Wrap each in Saran and chill for at least an hour. To serve, slice in 3/4" slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoanKellar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chile 'N Cheese Roll-Ups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers