Update the cheese platter with a new cheese ball, spiced honey for drizzling, and marinated feta.
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
Chill: 12 Hours
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 fresh peppers (such as serrano or jalapeño), sliced
- 1 (4-inch) fresh rosemary sprig
- Stir together honey, dried crushed red pepper, kosher salt, sliced fresh peppers, and rosemary sprig in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat; cool completely. Spoon into 1 (8-oz.) jar. Chill 12 to 24 hours. Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving. Serve with cheese.
- PACKAGE IN: Glass Canisters with Wood Lids ($39.95/set of 3; williams-sonoma.com)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine