Chile con Queso
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 C Butter
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 1- 4 oz jar(s) diced pimiento, undrained
- 2 - 4 0z can(s) roasted diced green chiles
- 1C cottage cheese
- 2 - 16 oz loaf(s) Velveeta
- 1 - 5 oz can(s) evaporated milk
- Tortilla chips
- grape tomatoes, green onions, finely chopped jalapeno
- 1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add onion, and sauté until tender. Stir in diced pimiento and roasted green chiles, and sauté 1 minute. Set aside.
- 2. Process 1 C cottage cheese in blender until creamy.
- 3. Place onion mixture, cottage cheese, and cubed cheese in a 4- qt slow cooker; stir in evaporated milk. Cover and cook on LOW 1 hour and 20 minutes. Stirring gently every 20 minutes. Serve with corn chips and desired toppings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes