Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded American cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Toppings: sour cream and salsa
- Garnish: cilantro sprigs
- 1. Beat first 6 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Spread about 1/2 cup cheese mixture onto each of 4 tortillas, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with remaining tortillas.
- 2. Heat a lightly greased large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat just until hot. Cook quesadillas in 4 batches, 1 minute on each side or until filling melts and outside browns. Cut into wedges, and serve with desired toppings. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers