- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded American cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Toppings: sour cream and salsa
- Garnish: cilantro sprigs
How to Make It
Beat first 6 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Spread about 1/2 cup cheese mixture onto each of 4 tortillas, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with remaining tortillas.
Heat a lightly greased large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat just until hot. Cook quesadillas in 4 batches, 1 minute on each side or until filling melts and outside browns. Cut into wedges, and serve with desired toppings. Garnish, if desired.