- 1 1/2 cups uncooked regular grits
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 pound Longhorn cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- Dash of hot sauce
- Dash of paprika
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Cook grits in a large saucepan according to package directions. Add eggs, cheese, butter, green chiles, seasoning salt, hot sauce, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce; stir well until cheese and butter begin to melt.
- Pour grits mixture into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish; bake at 250° for 1 1/2 hours or until set. Spoon onto serving plates, and serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch