Chilaquiles el rancho merlita
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 container(s) cottage cheese
- 1 package(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can(s) 4 ox chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Whisk eggs and milk, in large bowl until blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into 2 9-inch pie plates sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake chilaquiles, uncovered, 50 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note