Chilaquiles el rancho merlita
Community Recipe from
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 container(s) cottage cheese
- 1 package(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can(s) 4 ox chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Whisk eggs and milk, in large bowl until blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into 2 9-inch pie plates sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake chilaquiles, uncovered, 50 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes