Chico Locker Mild Italian Sausage Spaghetti Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Bulk mild Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound(s) Lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1-1/2 cup(s) onion Chopped
- 1- 29 oz. can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1- 15 oz can(s) diced tomatoes
- 2- 15 oz. can(s) tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mixed Italian herbs
- In a large skillet, brown sausage and ground beef. In a large sauce pan, sauté onions in olive oil. Transfer cooked onions to browned meat. Put the canned tomatoes and tomato sauce in sauce pan that the onions were in. Turn on heat and stir tomato mixture together then add the meat & onions to it. Add dried herbs (as much as you like) and bring sauce to a simmer over low heat. Cook for about 5 to 10 minutes. Do not add salt. Serve over cooked spaghetti pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gaylee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chico Locker Mild Italian Sausage Spaghetti Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes