Chico Locker Mild Italian Sausage Spaghetti Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Bulk mild Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound(s) Lean ground beef
- 1 Small onion Chopped
- 2 quart(s) Home canned tomatoes Drained
- 6 ounce(s) Can of tomato paste
- 15 ounce(s) Can of tomato sauce
- Brown sausage and ground beef in a large skillet. Sauté onion with some olive oil in a large sauce pan. Add softened onions to browned meat. Put drained tomatoes in the same sauce pan. Simmer uncovered until most water has evaporated. Add tomato paste and canned sauce to meat while tomatoes are simmering. Add simmered tomatoes to meat mixture. Simmer mixture for 5 or 10 minutes and serve over cooked spaghetti or linguini.
- Do to add salt to anything. There is enough salt in the ingredients already!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gaylee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chico Locker Mild Italian Sausage Spaghetti Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes