- 1 (8-oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (12-oz.) package mini smoked chicken-and-apple sausages (24 links)
- Parchment paper
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds (optional)
- Spicy Mustard Sauce
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent rolls; separate into triangles. Cut each triangle into 3 long triangles.
Place 1 sausage link on wide end of each triangle; roll up triangles around sausages, starting at wide end. Place, point sides down, on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Brush rolls with egg yolk. If desired, stir together sesame seeds and next 2 ingredients, and sprinkle over rolls.
Bake at 375° for 14 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with Spicy Mustard Sauce.
Note: We tested with Aidells Chicken & Apple Sausage Minis.