Chickpea and Tomato Salad
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from fat: 70%
- Protein: 8.4g
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Carbohydrate: 19g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Sodium: 347mg
- Cholesterol: 106mg
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) unsalted chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 tomatoes (2 lb. total), rinsed, cored, and chopped
- 4 hard-cooked large eggs, shelled and chopped
- 2 cups chopped sweet onion
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- 1. In a large bowl, mix chickpeas, tomatoes, eggs, and onion.
- 2. In a medium bowl or jar, combine olive oil, vinegar, and salt.
- 3. Shortly before serving, whisk or shake oil mixture well. Pour over chickpea mixture. Stir, adding salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with parsley if you like.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This