- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata or ripe olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Whisk together first 4 ingredients.
Combine chickpeas and next 5 ingredients. Add olive oil mixture, tossing to coat.
* 2 (15-ounce) cans navy beans may be substituted.