For a more stewlike consistency, use diced, undrained tomatoes instead of the drained whole tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) eggplant, cut into chunks
- 28 ounce(s) can whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 3/4 pound(s) zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 cup(s) canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh basil or parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Combine eggplant, tomatoes, zucchini, onion, bell peppers, garlic, salt and oil in large roasting pan
- 2. Roast 30 to 40 minute or until vegetables are lightly browned and tender, and some water has released from tomatoes to create a sauce, stirring occasionally
- 3. Stir in chickpeas, and roast 5 to 10 minutes more, or until chickpeas are heated through. Stir in thyme and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.
- 435 calories, 15 g protein, 19 g fat, 56 g carb
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chickpea Ratatouille Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes