Good with eggplant
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Easy, healthy, and delicious is how we describe Chickpea-Feta Salad. This colorful salad will brighten any dish.
This recipe goes with Spiced Eggplant Cutlets
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh herbs (such as basil, oregano, and parsley)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Stir together chickpeas, red bell peppers, shallot, lemon juice, olive oil, and kosher salt in a large bowl. Fold fresh herbs into chickpea mixture. Top with crumbled feta cheese just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note