Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) organic olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) curry seasoning (coriander and turmeric)
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg or cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cayenne
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 cup(s) green beans or asparagus
- 1 1/2 cup(s) potatoes peeled and cut
- 1 head(s) broccoli
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots chopped
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 can(s) garbanzo beans
- 1 package(s) seitan crumbles
- 4 cup(s) brown rice
- Combine olive oil and all ground spices, heat and cook for 2 minutes. Add vegetables and mix well. Add water and salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook covered for 15 minutes. Add garbanzo beans and seitan, and simmer until the liquid reduces. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DairyFreeDeltas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chickpea Curry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes