I used marinated aritchokes and reduced the lemon juice to 1 TBS.
Chickpea Artichoke Salad
This recipe goes with Seared Pimentón-Crusted Tuna with Chickpea Artichoke Salad
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cooked chickpeas, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian or flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; cover mixture, and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note