Chickpea and Feta Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) chickpeas
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) scallions uncooked and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley inely mincedI
- 9 black olives or green chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese crumpled
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- In a medium bowl, combine chickpeas, garlic, scallions, red peppers, parsley, olives, and feta cheese. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice. Pour over chick pea mixture and season to taste with pepper. Garnish with lemon zest.
- 4 pt per serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robinmor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chickpea and Feta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes