CHICKEN ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts boneless, skinless, 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 zucchini large
- 1 bell peppers red, medium, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil crushed
- 1 package(s) Knorr Rice Sides Chicken Flavor prepared
- 2/3 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 7 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet and cook zucchini, red pepper and basil over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Layer 1/2 of the Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken, chicken, vegetables and cheese in 1-1/2-quart casserole; repeat.
- Bake uncovered until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CHICKEN ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes