- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 4 cups trimmed watercress (about 1 bunch)
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- calories 174
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fat 4 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- monofat 1.4 g
- polyfat 1.4 g
- protein 27.2 g
- carbohydrate 4.7 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- cholesterol 66 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 225 mg
- calcium 56 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Reserve half of marinade.
Add chicken to marinade in bowl, turning to coat. Let stand 5 minutes.
While chicken marinates, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Drain chicken; discard marinade. Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove pan from heat; add reserved marinade and onions. Toss to coat.
Divide watercress evenly among 4 plates. Divide chicken mixture evenly among servings; top evenly with radishes and sauce.