This recipe is so simple and so outstanding! I have made this recipe at least 10 times in the past 2 months. My family loves these sandwiches for any meal and they are so fast and easy to make. So many bold flavors mesh together perfectly and have made this recipe an instant favorite in my house.
Chicken Wraps with Mango Chutney
Using curry powder gives potential health benefits (when turmeric is combined with black pepper, it becomes an amazing anti-inflammatory agent). Mango chutney sweetens this deliciously spicy lunch option.
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 405
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 10.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 27.6g
- Carbohydrate: 47.9g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Iron: 3.2mg
- Sodium: 797mg
- Calcium: 40mg
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 (8.8-ounce) package white naan bread
- 2 cups mixed spring greens
- 1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Cut each chicken breast half in half crosswise.
- 2. Combine curry powder, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle curry mixture over both sides of chicken. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Add chicken to pan. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. While chicken stands, combine yogurt, chutney, green onions, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
- 4. Warm naan according to package directions; cut in half crosswise. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over naan halves. Top evenly with greens and chicken; roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note