Chicken Wraps with Mango Chutney
Using curry powder gives potential health benefits (when turmeric is combined with black pepper, it becomes an amazing anti-inflammatory agent). Mango chutney sweetens this deliciously spicy lunch option.
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 405
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 10.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 27.6g
- Carbohydrate: 47.9g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Iron: 3.2mg
- Sodium: 797mg
- Calcium: 40mg
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 (8.8-ounce) package white naan bread
- 2 cups mixed spring greens
- 1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Cut each chicken breast half in half crosswise.
- 2. Combine curry powder, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle curry mixture over both sides of chicken. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Add chicken to pan. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. While chicken stands, combine yogurt, chutney, green onions, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
- 4. Warm naan according to package directions; cut in half crosswise. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over naan halves. Top evenly with greens and chicken; roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note