Chicken wraps. Not the healthiest. Kids will probably like this as an occasional dinner (especially the chicken finger lovers). Use less of each ingredient per serving if you plan on wrapping it like a burrito, but the same per serving if you plan on making them into "pita bread tacos", because with these I usually end up making them too big to wrap... You can wrap the pita bread up to make a chicken wrap. 1 serving - 1 chicken wrap
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 loaf(s) Pita Bread (Whole Wheat), preferably fairly thin
- 8 piece(s) Chicken Strips Fried
- 6 ounce(s) Tomatoes Fresh, diced
- 12 ounce(s) Iceberg lettuce Fresh
- 16 tablespoon(s) Ranch or sour cream (preferably low-fat)
- 16 ounce(s) Shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 ounce(s) Jalapeno peppers (optional) Sliced into pieces
- 1. Cook the chicken strips.
- 2. Get the tomatoes, lettuce, shredded cheese, jalapeno peppers (optional) out.
- 3. Put the ingredients on the pita bread, then wrap it up in to a pita bread "burrito" or "taco".
- 5. Add the ranch or sour cream to the wrap.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mega10recipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note