Chicken Wrap With Chipotle Sour Cream
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 tortilla halves)
More From Oxmoor House
Stand: 5 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 357
- Fat: 10.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Protein: 32.4g
- Carbohydrate: 32.5g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- Iron: 3.5mg
- Sodium: 471mg
- Calcium: 116mg
- 1/2 to 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, drained, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 cups seeded and finely chopped tomato (about 2 medium)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges (optional)
- Combine chipotle pepper and sour cream in a small bowl; set aside. Combine tomato and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with cumin and black pepper. Place a large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot; coat with cooking spray. Add chicken, and cook 1 minute on each side. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken diagonally across grain into thin strips. Wrap tortillas in wax paper or damp paper towels, and microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until warm.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons sour cream mixture down the center of each tortilla; top each with a lettuce leaf. Divide chicken evenly over lettuce; sprinkle with tomato. Squeeze lime over tomato, if desired. Roll up, and slice in half crosswise, securing each half with a wooden pick.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note