- 1/2 to 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, drained, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 cups seeded and finely chopped tomato (about 2 medium)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges (optional)
- calories 357
- fat 10.5 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- protein 32.4 g
- carbohydrate 32.5 g
- fiber 3.1 g
- cholesterol 84 mg
- iron 3.5 mg
- sodium 471 mg
- calcium 116 mg
How to Make It
Combine chipotle pepper and sour cream in a small bowl; set aside. Combine tomato and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
Sprinkle both sides of chicken with cumin and black pepper. Place a large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot; coat with cooking spray. Add chicken, and cook 1 minute on each side. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet, and let stand 5 minutes.
Slice chicken diagonally across grain into thin strips. Wrap tortillas in wax paper or damp paper towels, and microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until warm.
Spoon 2 tablespoons sour cream mixture down the center of each tortilla; top each with a lettuce leaf. Divide chicken evenly over lettuce; sprinkle with tomato. Squeeze lime over tomato, if desired. Roll up, and slice in half crosswise, securing each half with a wooden pick.