A little time consuming, but so worth making. we use the peanut sauce recipe for so many dishes
Chicken Wontons with Hoisin Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Peanut oil
- Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Stir together first 7 ingredients. Spoon 1 teaspoon mixture in center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten wonton edges with water. Bring corners together, pressing to seal.
- Pour oil to a depth of 3 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 375°. Fry wontons in batches until golden, turning once. Drain on wire racks over paper towels. Serve immediately with Peanut Dipping Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers