1. Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook 2 breasts 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken; cover and keep warm. Repeat with remaining chicken and 1 Tbsp. butter; reserve drippings in skillet.
3. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
4. Melt remaining 2 Tbsp. butter in skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms, and sauté 8 minutes. Add wine, and stir to loosen particles from bottom of skillet; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; add soup, and whisk vigorously until smooth.
5. Arrange pasta on serving plate; top with chicken and sauce. Garnish, if desired.