This was the first All You recipe I had tried, and it turned me into a subscriber! Great recipe. I usually have all the items on hand, so it's become one of my favorite "go-to" meals. Serve with any kind of pasta under the sun, a green salad, and some crusty garlic bread.
Chicken with White Wine and Artichokes
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 419
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 42g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 122mg
- Sodium: 736mg
- 1 pound thin chicken cutlets
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 14-oz. can artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1. Preheat oven to 200ºF. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and dredge in flour.
- 2. Heat 1 Tbsp. butter and 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until butter foams. Add half of chicken cutlets and cook without moving until browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook until firm and browned on both sides, another 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate, loosely cover with foil and place in oven to keep warm.
- 3. Add another Tbsp. butter and another Tbsp. oil to skillet and repeat with remaining chicken cutlets. Add to platter, re-cover and keep warm in oven.
- 4. Add wine to empty skillet and bring to a boil, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pan with a wooden spoon. Boil, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in artichokes and heat through, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and swirl in remaining Tbsp. butter. Season with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This