Chicken with white beans and tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) cannellini beans Rinsed
- 1 pint(s) Grape tomatoes
- 4 sprig(s) Fresh thyme
- 4 sprig(s) Fresh oregano plus more for garnish
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Smashed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Tot rushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 pound(s) Bone in chicken thighs
- Heat oven to 425.
- In a 9x13" baking dish toss the beans and tomatoes with the thyme and oregano sprigs, garlic, red pepper, 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Pat the chicken dry and place on top of the bean mixture, skin side up. Rub with the remaining tablespoon of oil, season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Roast until chicken is golden and cooked through, 35-45 minutes. Sprinkle with oregano leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bethbalen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note