Chicken with Tomatoes and Arugula
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 394
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 43g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Sodium: 995mg
- 4 6-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 15-oz. can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup pitted, chopped black olives
- 4 cups baby arugula
- Sprinkle chicken with salt. Place flour in a shallow bowl. Dredge each half chicken breast on both sides with flour, shaking off excess over bowl.
- Warm 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until golden on both sides, about 10 minutes total. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in skillet. Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add broth and tomatoes and cook until sauce has thickened, about 3 minutes. Stir in olives and arugula and cook, stirring, until arugula has wilted, about 1 minute. Season with salt.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note