Chicken with Tangy Apricot Glaze
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 (4-pound) packages chicken pieces, skinned
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Russian or spicy sweet French dressing
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (13-ounce) jar apricot preserves
- Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased large roasting pan.
- Combine dressing, soup mix, and preserves; spread over chicken.
- Bake at 300° for 2 hours or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes