Chicken with sundried tomatoes and pine nuts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- chicken breasts- boneless
- tarrogan- fresh
- saute above 3 ingredients.
- Then add sundried tomatoes and pine nuts and puree in cusinart.
- Flatten chicken between wax paper and saute chicken in pan and turn over and saute other side. Put puree on top.
- Put cream or evaporated milk and white wine in skillet and cook until all blended together and hot
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamswearingen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note