Chicken with Spinach and Parmesan Orzo
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) chicken breasts split pounded flat
- 1 bag(s) spinach fresh
- 1 cup(s) orzo
- 2 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- 1 whole(s) eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 10 clove(s) fresh garlic 2-10 minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine
- 1/4 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- Cook 1 cup orzo to package instructions.
- In small bowl whisk heavy cream, 1 egg and parmesan cheese.
- Drain orzo and mix in cream/egg/cheese mixture. Set aside and keep warm.
- In large saute pan, heat olive olive oil, white wine and saute garlic and red pepper for 1 minute. Add spinach and saute until it just wilts. Serve spinach over orzo and keep warm.
- One chicken breast will serve 2-4 people (Amie use one breast the night she made this for us). Heat equal parts olive oil and butter. Dip chicken in milk, flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs. Cook 1-2 minutes per side depending on thickness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryloujo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes