Chicken with Spinach and Parmesan Orzo
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) chicken breasts split pounded flat
- 1 bag(s) spinach fresh
- 1 cup(s) orzo
- 2 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- 1 whole(s) eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 10 clove(s) fresh garlic 2-10 minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine
- 1/4 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- Cook 1 cup orzo to package instructions.
- In small bowl whisk heavy cream, 1 egg and parmesan cheese.
- Drain orzo and mix in cream/egg/cheese mixture. Set aside and keep warm.
- In large saute pan, heat olive olive oil, white wine and saute garlic and red pepper for 1 minute. Add spinach and saute until it just wilts. Serve spinach over orzo and keep warm.
- One chicken breast will serve 2-4 people (Amie use one breast the night she made this for us). Heat equal parts olive oil and butter. Dip chicken in milk, flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs. Cook 1-2 minutes per side depending on thickness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryloujo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note