Chicken with Sherry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4/6 bone in chicken breasts
- flour for dredging
- 1 pkg onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/8 tsp garlic
- Dredge breasts in flour and brown in skillet.
- Mix all other ingredients in bowl.
- Place breasts in cassrole dish and pour mixture over them
- Bake at 350 degrees covered 40 minutes. Uncover, baste, and bake another 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by greimer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note