Chicken With Rosemary Butter Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 4 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 cup(s) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup(s) White Wine
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tbsp butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove and keep warm.
- Add wine to the pan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and ring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining butter with flour until blended. Serve sauce with chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amanda1118 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken With Rosemary Butter Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes