- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh snow peas OR sugar snap peas
- 1 cup coarsely shredded carrots
- Hot cooked whole wheat OR regular spaghetti
- Sliced green onions
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Tear off four 15-inch sheets of Reynolds Parchment Paper. Fold each sheet in half and crease it in the center. Unfold.
COMBINE teriyaki sauce, peanut butter, red pepper flakes and ginger in a small bowl until well blended. Stir in chicken.
DIVIDE chicken evenly on one-half of each sheet near crease. Arrange snow peas and carrots on top of chicken in an even layer.
FOLD over other half of sheet to enclose ingredients. Starting at top corner, make small overlapping folds down entire length of packet to seal edges together. Twist the last fold several times to make a tight seal. Repeat to make 4 packets. Place parchment packets on a large cookie sheet.
BAKE for 15 to 17 minutes. Place parchment packets on dinner plates. Carefully cut an "X" in top of each packet to allow steam to escape. Serve with pasta and garnish with green onions, if desired.