Chicken With Mango and Ginger
- 8 chicken cutlets (about 1 3/4 pounds total)
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 piece(s) fresh ginger (1 inch), peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium jalapeno, thinly sliced
- lime wedges, for serving
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/4 inch wedges
- 2 tablespoon(s) plus 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place mango wedges in center of four 18 inch long pieces of parchment. Top with chicken, ginger, cilantro, and jalapeno. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle each with 2 teaspoons oil. Fold parchment into a twist or envelope shape. TWIST (simple method for everyday cooking): 1. Fold long ends of paper over ingredients like a letter. 2. Tightly twist the ends to seal, then turn them up.
- ENVELOPE (attractive and neat style, great for entertaining): 1. Bring long ends of paper together and fold down 3 times to make a seam
- 2. Tuck ends underneath to secure (tie with twine if desired).
- 2. Place packets on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until packets are puffed up and chicken is cooked thorough, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve with lime wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note