Chicken with Grilled Green Onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated lime rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 bunches green onions
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Place green onions in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; pour lime juice mixture over green onions. Cover or seal, and chill 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove green onions from marinade, reserving marinade; set aside.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high (350° to 400°) 6 minutes on each side or until done, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Grill green onions, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Serve with grilled chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes