Chicken with Grapefruit Glaze
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 - Pound the chicken into thin cutlets. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2 - Dredge the chicken in flour.
- 3 - Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Flip over and cook another 3 minutes.
- 4 - Remove chicken from the pan. Add juice from the grapefruit and honey. Let thicken. Add butter.
- 5 - Add chicken to sauce in skillet and let thicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jessgator and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note