Chicken with Creamy Tarragon-Mustard Sauce
Be sure to remove the skillet from the heat before making the sauce. There will be enough heat left in the pan to warm the sauce.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 181
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 26.8g
- Carbohydrate: 2.0g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 324mg
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Calcium: 25mg
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 3 minutes; turn and reduce heat to medium- low. Cover and cook 12 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken; keep warm.
- Remove pan from heat. Add mustard mixture to drippings in pan; stir well. Spoon mustard sauce over chicken; top with green onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note