Chicken with Creamy Tarragon-Mustard Sauce
Be sure to remove the skillet from the heat before making the sauce. There will be enough heat left in the pan to warm the sauce.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half and about 1 1/2 tablespoons sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 40.1g
- Carbohydrate: 3.1g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 101mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 360mg
- Calcium: 37mg
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- 2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 3 minutes; turn and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook 12 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- 3. Remove pan from heat. Add mustard mixture to drippings in pan; stir well. Spoon mustard sauce over chicken, and top with green onions.
- carbo rating: 3
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This