Chicken with Creamy Mushrooms
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) capers
- 6 italian marinated boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound(s) mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1.5 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1. In a large skillet cook mushrooms in 1 tablespoon the hot butter over mediumhigh heat about 5 minutes or until tender. Remove mushrooms from skillet.
- 2. Reduce heat to medium. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and the chicken breast halves to skillet. Cook for 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- 3. Remove skillet from heat; add vinegar, stirring to loosen browned bits in bottom of skillet. Return skillet to heat. Stir in cream, capers, and pepper. Bring to boiling. Boil gently, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Return mushrooms to skillet; heat through. Top chicken with mushroom sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mommymaureen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken with Creamy Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes