Chicken with Creamy Dijon Herb Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 6 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup(s) cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced herbs(parsley, basil, or chives)
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 4 whole(s) 6 oz. boneless, skinless chic. breasts
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- Mix broth, mustard, cream cheese and herbs until well blended, set aside.
- Cook chicken in hot oil in nonstick skillet until browned on both sides, about 15 min.
- Stir in mustard sauce and garlic. Simmer over medium heat 3 to 5 min., until sauce thickens slightly and flavors are blended.
- Tip: Recipe can also be baked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jeanna77 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken with Creamy Dijon Herb Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes