Chicken with Cranberry Mojo
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cranberry Mojo
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4" thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Sprinkle chicken with spice mixture. Cook chicken in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with Cranberry Mojo.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note