Chicken with Béarnaise Sauce
The onion and herb-flavored topping is similar to a traditional herb butter. It melts over the hot chicken breast, creating a savory sauce.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 226
- Fat: 5.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 39.5g
- Carbohydrate: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 328mg
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Calcium: 26mg
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons yogurt-based
- spread (such as Brummel & Brown)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil 3 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from pan, and cool.
- . Coat chicken with cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with pepper and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Heat pan over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- . Combine onion mixture, yogurt-based spread, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt; spoon over chicken. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note