Very simple to make and came out delicious. Very easy for a weeknight meal. I used chicken breast tenders and didn't need to make 6 servings so I just halved the ingredients. For tenders you need to cook a little less time than the recipe suggests because the chicken is thinner.
Chicken with Artichokes and Lemon
You only need to use one skillet for this simple citrusy chicken thigh and artichoke entrée.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 248
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 24g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Sodium: 483mg
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, patted dry
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 12-oz. jar artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and dredge in flour. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, until browned on both sides, about 4 minutes total.
- 2. Add wine and artichokes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until chicken is almost cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. Scatter lemon slices over chicken, cover and cook until chicken is done, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Transfer chicken and lemon slices to a platter.
- 3. Stir thyme into sauce and season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Pour over chicken and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note