- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
How to Make It
Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt, and pepper.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove chicken, and set aside.
Melt remaining butter in same skillet over medium heat. Add artichoke hearts and green onions; sauté 1 minute.
Stir together 2/3 cup water and next 4 ingredients; add to artichoke mixture. Return chicken to skillet. Bring to a boil, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.