Chicken with applejack sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 piece(s) chicken thighs Boneless
- 2 whole(s) Potatoes Peeled
- 2 whole(s) Who carrots Peeled,chunks
- 1/4 pound(s) green beans
- 1 whole(s) Zucchini Peel, chunks
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) Calvados or applejack
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- Salt & pepper the chicken. Scrape,peel the veg. Cover potatoes with cold water.
- Heat 4 tbsp of butter in skillet, add chic, skin side down, sauté 10 minutes. While chix cooks, place potato,carrots,beans in saucepan. Cover with cold water, add some salt. Bring up tp a boil, boil 1 minute, then drain.
- When chix is browned, flip, sauté 5 more minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in skillet and add drained veg and zucchini, salt and pepper. Sauté gently for 5 minutes.
- Add applejack to chix and cover. Cook 10 minutes. Uncover, add cream and veg, heat to boil, cover?, cook for 10 more minutes.
- Very good with spinach fettucine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AnneWhyte and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note