- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons each oil and honey
- 1/4 cup HOLLAND HOUSE Sherry Cooking Wine
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped, peeled ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds chicken wings, tips removed, cut in half
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted, if desired
How to Make It
Heat oven to 375°. In small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, HOLLAND HOUSE Sherry Cooking Wine, oil, honey, ginger root, five-spice powder, sesame oil, and garlic cloves; mix well. Pour into 13-by-9-inch pan. Add chicken wings, turning to coat all sides. Bake at 375 F for 35 to 45 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning once and basting occasionally with sauce.
Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.