Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) water
- 6 ounce(s) package long grain and wild rice mix
- 2 ounce(s) package chicken noodle soup mix
- 2 stalk(s) celery sliced
- 1 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 10-oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water to a boil in large stockpot over medium-high heat. Stir in rice mix with seasoning packet and noodle soup mix. Bring to boil. Cover and simmer over med-low heat for 10 minutes; stirring occasionaly. Add celery, carrot and onion. Cover and simmer 10 minutes. Mix in soup, chicken, s & p. Cover and simmer 10 minutes more, stirring until rice and veggies are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melrose1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews